A huge chunk of my time for the past couple of days has been spent reinstalling Windows. It turns out that one can save a lot of time doing it right the first time --who knew? But I have a cranky old laptop, and only moderate computer skills (and a life, with other things to do), so I've been stuck with my old Treo for internet use for awhile.
While I was looking for interesting replacement wallpaper (eagerly anticipating a switch either to a Mac or to Windows 7, so I can rotate wallpaper -- decisiveness isn't my forte, I'd rather rotate nice wallpaper than have to decide) I stumbled on this neat blog I'd never seen before:
Geological Musings in the Taconic Mountains and today's relevant post, Geology Desktop Images.
I haven't yet poked around on it (still setting up my laptop) but will as soon as I've truly up and running.
Tracé de 1927 du Conseil privé (non définitif)
22 hours ago

2 comments:
I use the program deskslide to automatically change my wallpaper every 12 minutes. It's configurable in lots of ways, and free. http://www.deskslide.com
*daha*
Thank you! :D
Post a Comment