Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowing on blog ideas, or something

The internet is filling up with time-lapse snow photos from the east coast!



(Details on click through.)

I've got a whole list of geographile-seeds on my desktop here, and one hard post I'm working on, I want to explain the difference between climate and weather, and how climate change (or even global warming, gasp) could explain heavy-snow winters. I'm also working on the geography of the setting of one of my favorite book series, and exploring the relationship between HAARP and the Haiti quake - or the lack thereof.

What do you want to read about?

2 comments:

Callan Bentley said...

I chewed on the weather vs. climate issue yesterday, and today compared Snowmageddon to Haiti. Check it out.

Mary said...

Thanks, I'll have a look.